AWS re/Start and Gaza Sky Geeks have teamed up to offer a cloud computing training program to help interested people to kick start their careers in cloud computing.
The program is geared toward both employees and underemployed individuals looking for entry-level cloud jobs.
No previous technical experience is required.
re/Start Program Overview
AWS re/Start is a tuition-free, full-time skills development 12-week program that will help you develop in-demand cloud skills.
You will gain the skills you need for an entry-level cloud role through scenario-based learning, hands-on labs, and coursework. To prepare for job interviews in this field, you will also focus on professional skills such as adaptive communication, time management, resume building, and interviewing during the program.
With free access to practice and exams, you will learn cloud computing skills and prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification. After you graduate, Gaza Sky Geeks will connect you with employers and assist you in settling into your new job.
What you will learn from re/Start Program
Through hands-on interactive sessions, you’ll learn technical, behavioral and mindset skills to prepare you to launch a career in the cloud.
– How cloud computing works
– AWS Cloud skills
– How to use different programing languages
– Build skills aligned with AWS Certification
– you’ll prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification.
Behavior & Mindset skills
– Effective communication
– Problem solving
– Time management
- ● Full-time Commitment to attend the training (Sunday to Thursday 9 AM to 5:00 PM) for the 12 weeks
- ● Ability to start a full-time job after course completion
- ● A real interest to begin a career in cloud computing
- ● Previous experience in the field or coding is NOT required