We’ve decided to be as ambitious as our entrepreneurs and extend our crowdfunding campaign!
You saved our co-working hub. Now let’s save the startup accelerator as well. We need to raise a minimum of $250K to keep our full staff and run our key outreach activity in 2015.
Interesting facts about donations so far:
- $123K has been donated – up from $115K last week!
- 90% of donations (about 562 out of 638 contributions) have come from people donating $100 or less. This means that 40% of total funds raised (about $50K) have come from people donating relatively small amounts. Every donation helps!
- $8K has been donated from individuals seeing the campaign on Facebook in posts by our supporters, and $4K from Tweets by our supporters. Keep sharing the campaign with your friends!
- New York & Silicon Valley have been watching the campaign most closely in the U.S; we get tons of views from those regions.
- United Arab Emirates, Jordan, and Palestinian Territories are the biggest donors after the United States.
- 3 new countries joined the campaign last week. Shout outs to Chile, China, and South Korea!
- Arab-Palestinian Investment Corporation (APIC) and Zuaiter Capital Holdings recently joined the campaign. Thank you to our new strategic partners!
Check out this weeks stats:
MENA in Focus
Europe in Focus