Client Relations Manager
Mercy Corps’ Gaza Sky Geeks program recently launched a commercial Digital Agency to connect graduates of GSG coding and freelancing programs with customers for their digital services abroad. During its first phase, the digital agency has successfully engaged with a number of international clients, from VC backed startups and social enterprises based in London, to US health tech companies. The digital agency is now ready to scale and grow both our team in Gaza and the number and size of our international clients.
To support this growth, GSG is seeking to hire a Gazan client relations manager. This is based on the expectation that as the client portfolio and volume of incoming leads grow, the Agency will require an individual with full-time capacity to manage leads, customer service and client relations.
The role is full time and situated on site in Gaza Sky Geeks.
- Daily management of prospects and client communications via a Hubspot-connected mailbox.
- Daily standup with Engineering Manager / Freelance Program Officer to synchronize client communications
- First calls with prospects, funneling of projects to either in-house development team or Freelance Program Officer
- Initial training by outside expert on best practice and processes for client satisfaction
- Daily coordination with Engineering Manager on ongoing projects and client relations
- Regular coordination with Freelance Program Officer on leads and contracts
- Weekly checkup with customer service consultant
- Draft an action plan to improve client response times (first 4 weeks)
- Draft an action plan for client follow-up; both satisfaction and secondary sales opportunities (first 4 weeks)
- Action plan for regular outreach and client communication activities (first 4 weeks)
- Finalize any outstanding policy, process and automated work tasks developed in coordination with the consultant (ongoing)
- Develop monthly reports on lead and client satisfaction, response time (metrics to be determine and set up in coordination with consultant) (ongoing)
- Assist agency leadership in identifying new marketing channels, leads (through existing customers) and opportunities (ongoing)
- Fluent English language proficiency
- Experience working remotely with clients
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Submit an application here. Applications close on Thursday 22nd of November.